The Autumn Grilling Series is a set of recipes to turn your backyard into a cozy and inviting place for entertaining or just for family bonding. The cool weather and fall flavors make this time of year perfect for throwing a party to celebrate the changing seasons! We've got you covered with Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach-Mustard Sauce, featuring the smooth sweetness of ripe peaches and Dijon mustard. This meal is quick, easy, and sure to be a hit at any get-together. Serve it over rice or with mashed potatoes, and enjoy!
The most important thing to remember about any tenderloin dish is that it must not be overcooked, which causes the meat to become dry. It is also essential to let the meat rest after cooking, so it is juicy and tender. If you follow these simple guidelines, you will be serving up a perfectly cooked tenderloin that everyone will enjoy!
The better the peaches, the more delicious and nuanced the sauce will be for your peach-mustard dish. Combine diced peaches, ketchup, Dijon, brown sugar, salt, and pepper for a sweet glaze and sauce that is perfectly addictive. Enjoy these pork tenderloins with your favorite people, and eat outdoors to add the perfect ambiance of Autumn!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach-Mustard Sauce Ingredients
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 lb. each)
- 4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Vegetable oil (for the grill)
- ½ cup peach preserves, warmed
- Peach-Mustard Sauce (for serving)
Peach-Mustard Sauce (Makes 1 Cup)
- 2 large ripe peaches, peeled, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. light brown sugar
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. (or more) kosher salt
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach-Mustard Sauce Directions
- Purée peaches, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, pepper, and ½ tsp. of salt in a blender until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Taste sauce and season with more salt if needed.
Do Ahead: Sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and rub all over. Let sit at room temperature 1 hour. Meanwhile, prepare a grill for medium heat and brush the grate with oil.
- Brush pork with some preserves. Grill, turning every 4 minutes and brushing with any remaining preserves until charred on all sides and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 130°, 10–12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Slice ½" thick.
- Serve sliced pork with Peach-Mustard Sauce alongside.
Taken from bonappetit.com https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/peach-mustard-sauce