The holiday season is upon us, and it's time to break free from the monotony of the same old, same old. No more uninspiring gift baskets and lackluster appetizers – it's time for a culinary revolution! Prepare to wow your taste buds and impress your guests with A Very Merry Grilled Christmas and Grilled Pears with Brie and Pistachios.
We believe that simple can be extraordinary, and that's precisely what you'll find with this dish. Imagine sinking your teeth into a sweet and juicy pear infused with the tantalizing flavors of the grill. As the smoky fragrances dance around your senses, the creamy brie cheese melts into pure bliss, and the satisfying crunch of pistachios adds a surprising twist to every bite. It's a symphony of flavors that will leave you craving more.
But don't worry; you don't have to be a culinary genius to create this masterpiece. Grilled Pears with Brie and Pistachios is delightfully foolproof, so even novice cooks can effortlessly whip it up. You'll be on your way to culinary excellence in just a few simple steps.
Whether hosting a holiday feast or bringing a dish to share, Grilled Pears with Brie and Pistachios will steal the show. Break free from tradition and embrace the bold flavors of A Very Merry Grilled Christmas. Give your loved ones the gift of culinary excellence with Grilled Pears with Brie and Pistachios.
Grilled Pears with Brie and Pistachios Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 ripe pears, preferably Bosc
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, cut into four slices
- 4 teaspoons chopped pistachios, toasted (see Tip below)
Grilled Pears with Brie and Pistachios Directions
- Turn burners to low and preheat grill to 350-400°F.
- Whisk mustard, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise, leave stems for presentation, hollow out the core, and slice a small piece off the other side so they will lie flat when served. Brush with the mustard glaze and place cored-side down at an angle on the oiled grill grate.
- Cook pears on a covered grill for 15 minutes and check to see if the pears have softened and have a solid grill mark. If they do not, continue cooking, covering, and checking every 5 to 10 minutes. Turn pears on an angle to create another grill mark (this is how you get a crisscross pattern), baste again with mustard glaze, and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently turn them over, baste again, and place a piece of Brie in the hollow of each pear. Bake until the pears are tender, and the Brie is slightly softened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle each pear half with one teaspoon of pistachios (See Tip below).
Tip: To toast seeds and chopped, small, or sliced nuts, cook in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, constantly stirring, until fragrant and lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes.
Taken from americanmadegrills.com https://americanmadegrills.com/blogs/recipes/christmas-grilled-pears-with-brie-pistachios