Garlic Brown Butter Ribeye Steaks with Cauliflower Puree – Autumn Grilling Series
Grilling season is upon us, and there's no better time to enjoy the outdoors than in the autumn months. The colors are changing, the air is crisp, and the produce is at its peak. This is the time of year when grilling becomes an art form.
The Autumn Grilling Series from Summerset Grills brings you rich recipes to keep you grilling all season long. Our Garlic Brown Butter Ribeye Steaks with Cauliflower Puree are the perfect way to enjoy steak and veggies in a formal presentation with a matching taste.
These steaks are melt-in-your-mouth tender, with a flavorful garlic brown butter sauce that brings out the natural savoriness of the meat. The cauliflower puree is light and airy, making it the perfect accompaniment to these hearty steaks.
The cauliflower puree is a creamy mixture of boiled cauliflower, cream cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper and features a perfectly smooth texture that creates a soft bed for the rich ribeye. The steaks are grilled over medium heat for maximum caramelization of the rich marbling and fat. The brown butter is the crown of the dish, starring rich garlic and a dark, smoky aroma from the browning process. As the butter melts over the ribeye and into the cauliflower, it unifies the dish into a beautiful experience. So grab a light sweater, fire up the grill, and enjoy the best of what autumn offers with our Garlic Brown Butter Ribeye Steaks with Cauliflower Puree and the Autumn Grilling Series.
Garlic Brown Butter Ribeye Steaks with Cauliflower Puree Ingredients
- 4 ribeye steaks
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Garlic Brown Butter
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Garlic Brown Butter Ribeye Steaks with Cauliflower Puree Directions
- To make the cauliflower puree, bring chicken stock to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan. Add cauliflower, reduce heat and cover. Stir occasionally until cauliflower is very soft. Puree with the remaining ingredients in a food processor until very creamy.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness over medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter until it foams. Add the garlic, salt and garlic powder. Stir until garlic becomes light brown. Remove from heat quickly.
- Spoon a large helping of cauliflower puree on each plate. Place the steak on top and spoon butter over the steak.
Taken from farmflavor.com https://www.farmflavor.com/recipe/garlic-brown-butter-ribeye-steaks-with-cauliflower-puree/