Transform your St. Patrick's Day into something extraordinary with Corned Beef Burgers with Stout Mustard and Fried Egg from the Happy St. Patrick's Day Grilling Series! Featuring a juicy patty of corned and ground beef, every bite is filled with flavor as the richness of stout-infused honey mustard slides over it. Give a twist to your kitchen experimentations with this unique recipe that everyone will love.
Step up your grilling game this St. Patrick's Day by creating a burger that's sure to impress. Start by finely chopping fresh or leftover corned beef and combining it with ground beef, minced onion, and garlic before separating it into four giant patties for grilling over medium-high heat. Whatever you do, don't forget the robust flavor from the perfect combination of Dijon mustard, stout beer, honey, and pepper simmering into a brew worthy of celebration! Top each masterpiece with an egg to ensure no one leaves the table hungry!
So embrace the Irish in you this St Patrick's Day by being brave enough to try something new - and savor sweet success once you finish cookin' up these burgers and more from the Happy St. Patrick's Day Grilling Series!
Corned Beef Burgers with Stout Mustard and Fried Egg Ingredients
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/4 cup
- Corned beef (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon onion (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stout beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Corned Beef Burgers with Stout Mustard and Fried Egg Directions
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Combine ground beef with chopped corned beef, minced onion, and garlic. Form into four equal-sized patties. Place on the grill grate and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Once cooked, remove from heat and place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry eggs to the desired doneness. Over easy or sunny-side up is recommended for this burger.
- Combine stout mustard ingredients. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Place cooked burger patties onto the bottom bun and top with lettuce, mustard sauce, sliced tomatoes, and fried egg. Add the remaining half of the bun and serve.
Taken from thespruceeats.com https://www.thespruceeats.com/corned-beef-burgers-with-stout-mustard-3981015