The Best Things to Include in an Outdoor Kitchen for a Summer of Fun
Summer is the time for cookouts, gatherings with friends and family, and enjoying the warm weather. What better way to do all of that than by cooking your meals outdoors in your very own outdoor kitchen? In this blog post, we'll discuss some of the best things to include in an outdoor kitchen so that you can make the most of summertime! If you're not sure what you should include in your outdoor kitchen area, don't worry! We've got you covered.
What Should You Include in Your Outdoor Kitchen Area?
If you want your outdoor kitchen to be functional and usable throughout the summer season, there are a few key things that you should include. First, you'll need a grill or cooker, essential for cooking your food outdoors. You'll also need counter space for prep work and serving and storage space for all of your grilling supplies. Finally, you'll want to make sure that you have a comfortable place to sit and enjoy your meals.
With these key things in mind, let's take a closer look at some of the best things to include in an outdoor kitchen to make the most of summertime!
1. Grill Options for Your Outdoor Kitchen
The grill is the heart of any outdoor kitchen, so it's important to choose one that will suit your needs. If you love to entertain, you'll want a grill to accommodate large groups. For smaller gatherings, a more compact grill might be better suited. There are also many different fuel options available, so be sure to choose one that best fits your needs.
Summerset Grills brings unmatched quality and luxury features to your outdoor kitchen.
- Alturi - The Alturi Series is the definition of luxury outdoor cooking. Made in the USA with the highest quality materials, this grill is designed for those who demand the best. From its sleek design to its powerful performance, the Alturi Series is in a class of its own.
- TRL - The TRL Series is a premium grill with all the bells and whistles. It's a grilling classic with luxury amenities packed in. The TRL includes commercial-grade features, making professional grilling simple.
- Sizzler - The Summerset Series recently expanded with the Sizzler Series. Get a sleek-designed beast with durability and features without breaking your budget with this premium product at an incredible price.
No matter what kind of grill you choose, be sure to include all the necessary accessories, such as a propane tank, charcoal, and lighter fluid. You'll also want to have a few good-quality grilling tools on hand, such as tongs, a spatula, and a brush for cleaning the grill.
2. Outdoor Kitchen Appliances
In addition to a grill, there are a few other outdoor kitchen appliances that you might want to consider. A sink is an excellent addition if you're going to be able to wash your hands or clean up after cooking. An outdoor fridge is also a nice touch, especially if you're planning on entertaining guests. And finally, an outdoor pizza oven is a great way to take your outdoor cooking to the next level!
More outdoor kitchen appliances to consider include:
- Side Burner - Perfect for simmering sauces or boiling corn on the cob.
- Rotisserie - Cook chicken, pork, or beef to perfection.
- Infrared Burner - Sear steaks, fish, or vegetables quickly and easily.
- Vented Hood - Keep smoke and fumes out of your outdoor kitchen area.
- Warming Drawer - Keep food warm until it's time to serve.
- Cold Storage - Store drinks, condiments, and other perishables.
3. Kitchen Countertops
One of the most important things to consider when creating your outdoor kitchen is your type of countertop. There are a few different options, including stone, concrete, and tile. Each option has its own set of benefits, so it's important to research what will work best for your needs.
4. Storage Solutions for Your Outdoor Kitchen
Another helpful thing to consider when creating your outdoor kitchen is how you will store all of your supplies. Having everything you need outside without multiple trips inside your home is a game-changer! Summerset Grills offers various outdoor-rated cold and dry storage options, including cabinets, drawers, combos, refrigerators, ice chests, and wine coolers.
5. Lighting Options for Your Outdoor Kitchen
When creating your outdoor kitchen, one final thing is what type of lighting you want. A few different options are available, including LED, string, recessed, and pendant lights. You'll want to choose something that will provide enough light for cooking and entertaining but that won't be too bright or overwhelming.
Accent lighting is also a nice touch and can help set the mood for your outdoor space. Well-placed fixtures can highlight specific areas or features of your outdoor kitchen and make it feel more inviting.
No matter what you choose to include in your outdoor kitchen, the important thing is that you make it your own. With a little bit of planning and some creativity, you can create an outdoor space that you and your family will enjoy all summer long!
Check out the Summerset Outdoor Kitchen Planning Series for more information about designing your outdoor kitchen. We walk through each phase from location to what kitchen appliances to include.
We hope this blog has inspired you to create your outdoor oasis. For more tips and tricks, check out our website or give us a call today! Summerset Grills is the leading manufacturer of high-quality luxury grills and outdoor kitchen appliances. For more information about our products or to find a dealer near you, visit us online at SummersetGrills.com.