With only a week left till Christmas, it's a mad dash to finish the shopping while navigating the plethora of holiday parties and events. Sometimes slowing down a bit is a healthier and more sane way to spend this wonderful time of year, and relaxing at your grill is just the ticket. A Very Merry Grilled Christmas continues with Sage & Garlic Grilled Pork Tenderloin, a quick and easy way to whip up an elegant meal for the big day. Featuring a sage and garlic marinade, this tenderloin finishes moist, aromatic, and savory.
The marinade is a simple combination of fresh sage, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper that adds the perfect flavor profile to an excellent cut of pork. After marinating a long time, the pork will be infused with enough moisture and flavor to grill up in a relatively short amount of time. With an easy recipe and a short time on the grill, this dish is also perfect for a delicious weeknight meal. This time of year needs to be savored and not lost in the hustle and bustle of trying to get everything done. Take a breath, put on a holiday movie, and slow down with your grill for A Very Merry Grilled Christmas.
Sage & Garlic Grilled Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup loosely packed chopped fresh sage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
Sage & Garlic Grilled Pork Tenderloin Directions
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, sage, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Clean pork tenderloin of any connective tissue or "silver skin" and slather the sage and garlic mixture over pork tenderloins, pressing firmly into the meat. Place in a large plastic bag or on a plate covered with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 48 hours.
- Grease grill and preheat to medium.
- Place tenderloins on grill and grill for about 8 minutes on each side until an internal temperature of 150¬∞F is reached, rotating tenderloins 90¬∞ on each side.
- Let pork sit for at least 3 minutes before slicing and serving.
Taken from thegreybell.com