Get your grills ready - the days are growing longer, the air is getting warmer, and it's time for another edition of our Springtime Grilling Series! You won't want to miss out on our Peppered Ribeye Steaks, made with a flavorful combination that's perfect for everyone.
The perfect treat on Mom's special day or any special occasion! It all starts with the delicious marinade – packed with a beautiful balance of slow-roasted black pepper, combined with zesty lemon pepper and just a bit of crushed red pepper flakes to give it an extra kick. Next, these sweet marinated steaks are grilled over caramelized fat to crisp up nicely while maintaining their succulent, juicy flavor. When you serve these fantastic peppercorn-encrusted ribeyes, you'll have family and friends returning for seconds and maybe even thirds!
All you need now is some company, good music, and cold drinks to grill in style. Now enjoy that long-awaited sunshine - because Spring has finally arrived! So don't delay – get ready to plan your backyard barbecue feast this Spring and order a proven winning meal from our Peppered Ribeye Steaks!
Peppered Ribeye Steak Ingredients
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried ground oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Peppered Ribeye Steak Directions
- Brush steaks lightly with oil. In a small bowl, combine all seasonings. Sprinkle seasonings over steaks and press into both sides. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Let stand for five minutes before slicing. Place on a warm serving platter; cut across the grain into thick slices.