Looking for a standout, last-minute Mother’s Day grilling experience? Look no further than Mother's Day Chicken Kebabs with Garlic & Broccoli! Surprise Mom with this remarkable meal-in-one, and serve her a heartwarming thank you for the years of dedication and unconditional love.
Our flavor-packed kebabs feature Kobe sauce, which adds an exciting twist to the traditional Japanese marinade for steak. To add more variety and texture to the plate, we've included charred broccoli florets and tender roasted garlic cloves that are oh-so-slightly sweet.
Get ready to impress your taste buds and guests with this knockout dish! The juicy chicken cubes, crispy broccoli, and savory garlic perfectly match the Kobe sauce. Skewer these mouth-watering ingredients and allow your grill to work its fiery charm. Watch as the broccoli chars to perfection and the garlic browns, infusing a bold flavor that will leave your taste buds dancing. And let's not forget about the sauce - once it caramelizes, it brings a sweet and tangy balance to each bite.
Check out our collection if you're looking for other Mother's Day grilling recipes. So show your appreciation this year and go all in — because Mom deserves nothing less than the very best!
Mother's Day Chicken Kebabs with Garlic & Broccoli Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 head of garlic cloves will be used whole
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, as big of pieces as you can manage
- Salt and pepper to taste - I recommend pepper being used at the end, not before cooking
- 1/2 cup of Kobe Sauce
Mother's Day Chicken Kebabs with Garlic & Broccoli Directions
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Cut up your chicken into cubes, and set aside.
- Cut up your broccoli, and set aside.
- Pull all the cloves from the garlic, but leave them whole.
- Now thread the ingredients on the skewers. I used about two cloves of garlic per skewer.
- Sprinkle generously with salt.
- Brush with Kobe Sauce.
- Pop them on the grill and cook on each side for 5 to 6 minutes.
- If you want them cooked a bit more, keep indirect heat on one side of the grill and move them over there for another 3 to 4 minutes. This will ultimately depend on how big the size is of your cubes.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for a few minutes.
Taken from kissmysmoke.com https://kissmysmoke.com/chicken-garlic-and-broccoli-kebabs/