Luck O’ The Lamb Grilled Chops - Happy St. Patrick's Day!
St. Patrick's Day is a time for feasting, and it wouldn't be complete without a meaty centerfold on your table. Celebrate the luck of the Irish with Luck O’ The Lamb Grilled Chops from the Happy St. Patrick's Day Grilling Series! Instead of settling for tried-and-true over-indulgent dishes, impress your guests with a more elevated version of a classic Irish feast.
Our chops are rubbed with a tantalizing mix of cinnamon, cumin, and salt, then brought to life on the grill. We don't stop there, though - when these succulent chops come off the heat, dip them in our signature blend of ranch dressing seasoned with fresh mint for an unforgettable experience you won't find anywhere else.
Bring drama to your dinner table this St. Patty's Day - get Luck O’ The Lamb Grilled Chops today!
Luck O’ The Lamb Grilled Chops Ingredients
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 2 cups plain yogurt drained
- 1 rack of lamb cut into 8 chops
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a lime
Luck O’ The Lamb Grilled Chops Directions
- Combine the spices in a small bowl, then rub half over the lamb chops. Turn over the lamb chops and rub in the other half of the spice mix.
- To grill the chops, prepare a gas or charcoal grill and place each chop on the hot grill grate directly over the heat. Grill for 4 minutes, turn each over, and grill for another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to rest. Drizzle the lime juice over the lamb chops and serve with the dipping sauce.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine the drained yogurt, mint, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Place a dollop of the dip on each plate of lamb chops.
Taken from https://www.food.com/recipe/luck-o-the-irish-lamb-chops-with-minty-ranch-dipping-sauce-375512