Need a recipe that will make your summer sizzle? Your summer is going to be sizzling with our Sizzling Summer Series. Our Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini is the perfect dish to add some heat to your outdoor grill parties. This rich and flavorful recipe is easy to make and can be served as a standalone appetizer or as a side to your main course. So fire up the grill and get cooking! Your guests will be impressed by your culinary skills and will definitely be coming back for seconds.
This fast and easy dish is a great way to get vegetables into your afternoon grilling menu while still using your grill. The zucchini are hearty enough to work on the grill without falling apart. The garlic and Parmesan take this dish to another level of salty richness. Even more, this recipe amazingly adds eye-popping sophistication to your outdoor party or event. Grab some zucchini, bring on those mad summer grilling skills, and fire up the grill!
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Ingredients
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Directions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the zucchini in half crosswise, then slice each half into 3 slices lengthwise, making 6 slices per zucchini.
- Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl, and spread the mixture on both sides of each zucchini slice. Sprinkle one side of each piece with Parmesan cheese, and place the slices cheese sides up crosswise on the preheated grill to keep them from falling through the grates.
- Grill the zucchini until the cheese has melted and the slices are cooked through and show grill marks, about 8 minutes.