Ignite your grilling game this March Madness with Grillsanity’s Grilled Crab Cakes! Feel the craziness of college hoops combined with the bold, savory flavors of shellfish on your grill. Step up your grilling game and make every moment this season one you'll never forget.
These succulent crab cakes are jam-packed with flavor from just a few simple ingredients - all you need is garlic, sour cream, oil, salt, and pepper for major deliciousness. You'll also get plenty of nutritional value with each bite.
When you serve these up warm off the grill, the tantalizing scent of fresh-grilled seafood will have everyone drooling in anticipation. The flavor packs a punch while still being mild enough not to overpower the sweetness of the freshly caught crab. For perfect results every time, you'll want to use a clean and well-oiled cooking grate to prevent the crab from breaking apart or burning.
The Grillsanity Series has delivered yet again! Skip takeout this March Madness season and enjoy Grilled Crab Cakes hot off your grill instead — it’s a must-have treat for any grillers and cooks looking for bold flavors!
Grilled Crab Cakes Ingredients
- 2 six-ounce cans of crab meat, drained
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Grilled Crab Cakes Directions
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Form crab mixture into 4-5 patties. Place in a shallow dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place patties on the well-oiled grill grates. Cook for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.