Are you looking to wow your guests this Thanksgiving with a captivating dish that will send their taste buds into overdrive? Look no further than Grilled Balsamic Pork Tenderloin! This tantalizing addition to our exclusive Thanksgiving on the Grill series makes an impressive and delicious centerpiece for your holiday feast.
Picture the perfect fall evening, complete with a brisk breeze and the sizzle of succulent pork on the grill. Imagine tender, flavorful pork infusing your backyard air with the aroma of balsamic vinegar and honey – let the mouthwatering scent draw your family and friends together for an unforgettable gathering of heavenly tastes.
Grilled Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is boldly flavored yet gentle on the palate; think succulent cuts of pork infused with an expertly crafted marinade composed of balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic. An ideal balance of sweetness and richness perfectly complements the natural flavors of this premium cut – an exquisite autumn feast sure to satisfy any plate.
Say goodbye to traditional turkey roasts this year! Well-crafted flavor explosions like Grilled Balsamic Pork Tenderloin will surely bring elevated levels of deliciousness to any Thanksgiving table. Prepare for a unique grilling experience sure to immortalize unforgettable memories around the fire. Let Summerset Grills transform your gathering into one overflowing with joyous tastes – try Thanksgiving on the Grill today!
Grilled Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (2-pound) package pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
Grilled Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Directions
- Combine the first three ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add the pork, cover or seal, and chill for eight hours.
- Remove pork from the marinade, discarding the marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and black pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 8 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 155°.
- Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°.
- Slice the pork and garnish, if desired.
Taken from americanmadegrills.com https://americanmadegrills.com/blogs/recipes/grilled-balsamic-pork-tenderloin