Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin Kebabs – Sizzling Summer Series
Pristine sunsets and all-day pool parties make summertime a gorgeous time to be outdoors with the grill. The Sizzling Summer Series highlights an array of grilled meats and dishes that will entice your taste buds while providing you with the necessary fuel for those hot days. What better way to celebrate the season than with flavorful Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin Kebabs! Featuring a refreshing lemony yogurt sauce and premium quality beef, these steak kebabs are scrumptious and delectable.
This versatile dish is great for backyard cookouts or quick weeknight dinners. Feel free to prep the sauce and skewer the beef ahead of time so they can be finished on the grill in a couple minutes. The steak is simply sprinkled with coriander, pepper, and salt, then grilled over high heat for 90 seconds per side. The yogurt sauce is a simple mixture of Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and lemon rind for a tangy-citrusy counterpunch to the succulent beef. The thin strips of steak will make a fast, low-fat meal perfect for family dinners or any occasion where you want something light but hearty.
Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin Kebabs Ingredients
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound grass-fed top sirloin steak, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (8-in.) skewers
- Cooking spray
- Chopped green onions (optional)
Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin Kebabs Directions
- Preheat grill to high (450°F to 550°F).
- Combine yogurt, dill, rind, juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; stir well.
- Cut steak into 16 (4- x 1-inch) strips. Toss with oil; sprinkle with coriander, pepper, and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt. Thread 2 strips onto each skewer.
- Place skewers on a grill grate coated with cooking spray. Grill, uncovered, 90 seconds on each side or until slightly charred.
- Serve with yogurt sauce. Garnish with onions, if desired.
Taken from cookinglight.com https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/grass-fed-beef-sirloin-kebabs