Father's Day is a time to show our dads just how much they mean to us. And what better way to do so than with a succulent and juicy Father's Day Dry-Rubbed Grilled Sirloin? This cut of meat is sure to awaken any bold griller's inner cooking royalty, as it has been treated with the utmost care. With its perfectly balanced dry rub and bold flavor, this grilled sirloin is precisely what Dad deserves on his special day. So fire up those grills and prepare to treat Dad to the best Father's Day meal he's ever had!
We start with a quality thick-cut boneless sirloin steak, then apply an extravagant dry rub loaded with Old Bay seasoning, light-brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cumin to bestow the supreme flavor that Dad deserves on his special day. The smoky sweetness of the brown sugar combined with earthy spices creates a full-bodied flavor experience for your taste buds.
Get your grilling game on and surprise Dad with Father's Day Dry-Rubbed Grilled Sirloin. Make this the most delectable Father's Day yet!
Father’s Day Dry-Rubbed Grilled Sirloin Ingredients
- 2 well-trimmed 1 1⁄4-in. thick boneless sirloin steaks (about 14 oz. each)
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp. light-brown sugar
- 0.25 tsp. garlic powder
- 0.25 tsp. onion powder
- 0.25 tsp. ground cumin
Father’s Day Dry-Rubbed Grilled Sirloin Directions
- Allow steaks to rise to room temperature.
- Pre-heat an outdoor grill. Cut steaks in half crosswise.
- Mix Spice Rub ingredients; rub on both sides of the steak.
- Grill or broil for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove to plates; let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Taken from womensday.com http://www.womansday.com/food-recipes/food-drinks/recipes/a11762/outback-special-121202/