As the playoffs continue, it doesn’t get any better than this for football fans! Well, actually, it does with the Super Bowl Grilling Series from Summerset Grills. Not only do you get bone-crushing hits, two-minute-drive thrills, and deep ball drama, but also a matching culinary experience straight from your grill. Get your game day menu going this week with Awesome Asian Steak Kebabs, featuring a simple marinade of soy, ginger, and honey that is sticky and sweet.
This dish is all about the taste, using just five ingredients to nail the universal salty and sweet flavor profile of sports watching. It’s also super simple to prepare, which is great because you’re going to need a double or triple batch! Cubing the steak before marinating allows for maximum penetration and coverage of the beef, yielding addictively tender and flavorful steak on a stick. Kebabs are a finger food favorite, and these skewers are sure to be the highlight of your football menu. Just watch out for flying sticks whenever your team scores – this is the Super Bowl Grilling Series.
Makes 8 skewers
Awesome Asian Steak Kebabs Ingredients
- 2 lbs steak cut into 1 in. cubes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Awesome Asian Steak Kebabs Directions
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the steak to make the marinade.
- Using a baking dish or resealable bag, combine the marinade and steak, tossing to coat thoroughly. Allow the steak to marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to grill, remove the steak from the marinade. Thread cubed steak on eight metal or water-soaked wooden skewers.
- Using long-handled tongs, rub a paper towel that's been moistened with cooking oil over grill grates to lightly coat them.
- Place the skewers on the grill over medium heat, cover grill, and grill until beef reaches desired doneness. Turn the skewers occasionally while grilling.
Taken from julieseatsandtreats.com