Looking for a wintertime dinner option that is sure to please everyone at the table? Look no further than these Sweet & Sour Grilled Pork Chops! A slightly Asian take on a classic dish, these pork chops are perfect for anything from a casual fire pit meal to a formal holiday dinner. And because they are so versatile, they pair well with just about any side dish or salad. So whether you're looking for something traditional or something a little out of the box, these Sweet & Sour Grilled Pork Chops are sure to hit the spot!
Our pork chops are marinated in a sweet and sour sauce, then grilled to perfection. The result is a juicy, tender chop that is packed with flavor. Whether you pair it with wild rice and stir-fry veggies for an exotic Christmas dinner or keep it traditional with scalloped potatoes and steamed squash, this dish is sure to please everyone at the table.
Perfect for a meal around a fire pit or a formal dinner with the in-laws, these chops will not disappoint. So don't wait – order your Sweet & Sour Grilled Pork Chops today and enjoy a delicious, hassle-free meal that will warm you from the inside out!
Sweet & Sour Grilled Pork Chops Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
Sweet & Sour Grilled Pork Chops Directions
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.